Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Filler Blog. Why? because I forgot to do one this month!

Just wanted to put a quick blog in for the month of April because quite frankly it has been EXTREMELY busy. I just got home from my annual trip out West, this time the Southwest due to some weather issues ( see previous post ). So, I am in the act of processing some images from it a little at a time along with prepairing for art shows.

Photographically some exciting things are in the works for me, right now. Both of these are going to be in the way of giving back and helping preserve the environment. Once things are set in place and all the paperwork is in order, the announcement will be made. So stay tuned!

Last weekend my art show season started and I was privileged to be the recipient of 1st Place of all 2 dimensional work at the Effingham Artisan Fair in Effinham, IL. It was an extremely windy day and things were flying everywhere! Sales were outstanding - who says we are in a recession!. This weekend, May 2-3, I will be at Art in Harmony, the 2nd annual New Harmony, Indiana Art fair. If you are in the area, stop by, browse, buy something ( Mother's Day is the following weekend), or just say hello - and wear your water resistant boots!

I'll post again in the next week or so as I want to do an initial evaluation on a new camera bag I have purchased which is really nice - so much so, I've sold all of my other bags from another leading camera bag company.

till we meet again!
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment